International and Domestic AdoptionsAre you looking to start or grow your family and give a child a loving home? The Law Firm of Heather Hale, P.C. can provide you with a variety of options to fit your needs and welcome your new addition.
Immigration ServicesOur experience with Family and Employment-Based Immigration and Deportation Defense allows us to guide and advise you during the entire process. Whether you are adjusting your status or establishing it, The Law Firm of Heather Hale, P.C. can help.
The Law Firm of Heather Hale, P.C. was established to bridge the gap between local and global by providing personalized immigration and adoption legal services in a flexible setting to its diverse clients. We offer affordable guidance and assistance aimed at establishing and maintaining family relationships by integrating technology, skill, and dedication to cross boundaries and erase borders.
The Law Firm of Heather Hale, P.C. is a virtual-hybrid law firm specializing in immigration services and adoptions. We combine our knowledge and experience to provide quality legal guidance to our clients in three ways:
- You come to us - The Law Firm of Heather Hale, P.C. now offers two (2) convenient Atlanta-area office locations to better meet your needs - 3342 Peachtree Road Suite 1850 Atlanta, GA 30326 and 104 Marietta Street NW Suite 100 Atlanta, Georgia 30303 (see our Contact Us page for directions and more information)
- We come to you* - No time to come by our office? The Law Firm of Heather Hale, P.C. will provide confidential counsel at your office or local public library, fitting into your busy schedule.
- Through the Internet - Don’t live near Atlanta? No problem! The Law Firm of Heather Hale, P.C. offers a full range of service options using Skype or FaceTime and our secure client portal.
The Law Firm of Heather Hale, P.C. uses flat fee billing - that means you know exactly what your case will cost from the very beginning. Consultations are $250.00 and act as a deposit toward your services. We are proud of our competitive rates, which vary depending on your legal needs. There are two payment schedules to choose from:
- Pay Up Front - Because we are unable to provide legal services until they are paid for, why not get the process started as soon as possible? Paying up front will ensure that your case is priority processed.
- Payment Plans - The Law Firm of Heather Hale, P.C. understands that other financial obligations may prevent a client from paying for legal services all at once. Our clients can now choose to pay over three months in equal payments (plus 1.5% interest) or over six months in equal payments (plus 3% interest).
- RT @GAdivorce: @heatherhalelaw thx for the mention. Let's do another program like that.
- RT @Litig8rTech: NEW POST Apps for Law Practice Management: Part Three @heatherhalelaw http://t.co/1x4jAlN3UE #law
- Linda Klien (first female President of the State Bar of Georgia) addresses Young Lawyers at the Closing Session! #ylpfall
- Bitter sweet closing to the Fall meeting - what a great time! #ylpfall
- Don't forget: malpractice is personal! "My boss told me to do it" is NOT a defense! #ylpfall #behavioralethics